7 Things I'm On Right Now

LCN Polish Seal



I saw this product on an episode of Dr. Oz, and I HAD to try it.  4 manicures in, I'm hooked.  This product actually works with (just about) any polish.  I ordered some of their strawberry scented polish remover and a nail polish, and I was very pleased with all products! Oder here:

http://store.lcnusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=21046


Pretzel Crisps - Garlic Parmesan 


I'm not crazy about pretzels OR crackers.  I can recall being in the mall one time with Que, G, and Amanda and STORMING (as iCON would say) a Cinnamon/sugar pretzel.  I was starving, though, and food was about an hour away.  Crackers I only really eat when I'm having soup...or a Lunchable...the grown-up ones.  Anyway, these are like a Pretzel and a cracker combined.  For some reason, I'm able to LOVE these.  Great with tuna salad. Does that make me weird? :-/ #MangoStickyRice *shrug* Check for these yummy "cratzels" at your local grocer!


Saving Money



Man, I'm really all about a bargain these days.  Penny pinching really is an art form.  Luckily, I have some frugal friends to hook me up with great deals on some of everything throughout the city.  When those resources aren't able to deliver,  I hit Groupon,  or Living Social for great deals at my local restaurants and vendors, or for other goods and services.

www.groupon.com

www.livingsocial.com


Minimal Makeup



Not sure who the lovely young lady is in the photo, but I LOVE that her face is clean and fresh-looking.  It looks like she has applied some makeup, but it isn't over-the-top. I prefer my makeup to be light and effortless like the above pictured, ESPECIALLY in the Summer.  This heat will melt off your beat!!


Nudity



This Summer has brought some SUPER hot days to the Southland (California).  This weekend, It was too hot for everything. I had 2 options: either strip nude and roll around in a pile of ice, OR stay clothed, become more annoyed by the second, and then write about the scorching temperature and my inability to function in such a climate. I chose both. :-P


Hombre



It could be that a part of me wanted to watch someone else brave sweltering temperatures.  Then again, it could just be that I LOVE me some Paul Newman.  Either way, I got what I wanted yesterday when this gem popped up on the listings.  Check it out when you can.


'Hell On Wheels' on AMC



Surely, I've done something right in my life to have been awarded the pleasure of watching BOTH 'Hombre' AND 'Hell On Wheels' last night.  This show is fantastic.  I don't even go for Westerns, but handsome actors make Westerns more interesting, thereby appealing. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. I'm going to go ahead and admit that I saw "Hombre" and thought ombré. Lmao!!! A movie about hair color? I think not. Haaaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts