'Celeste and Jesse Forever'


One of my close friends took me to see this over the weekend.  I have to say that I think this is a brilliant film.  Relatable, funny, heart-wearming, and thought-provoking.  'Celeste And Jesse Forever' stars Rashida Jones and Andy Samberg as a 30-ish couple who, once married, are struggling to establish/maintain boundaries. I'll leave it at that, because it's something I encourage you to experience for yourself if that was enough to pique your interest.  If not, definitely go to:

http://sonyclassics.com/celesteandjesseforever/  (Click 'Press Kit' down bottom for synopsis and writers' statement)



Definitely tugged at my heart strings. Go see this!!

Comments

  1. I really want to see this. I just noticed it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts