Food Fix: Bru's Wiffle




OMG you guys... my DEAR cousin and occasional  Limbo Lessons contributor Amanda Staten put me on to this place.  The Santa Monica, CA eatery has its walls painted a bright, soft color, which I LOVE.  Amanda and I talked about that (AFTER we were done eating, of course). So I had Dwights Special Chicken and Waffle.  Now, I gotta give it to them.  The waffle was nice and crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.  I wasn't mad at the chicken, mainly because they gave me this AMAZING soupy-tasting gravy.  The gravy is really something to experience.  My cousing James (Amanda's brother) and I were talking about other ways we would use the gravy. Yes, THAT GOOD! So I took some pics of what I had.  The angles aren't the best, but I'm SURE you can find better pics on Yelp.  The servers were friendly, which goes MILES with me.  We bought T-shirts and an apron...OH!! THE TEA!! If you don't try anything else I've recommended on your visit to Bru's Wiffle, DO try the Fresh Ginger Tea. It really is INCREDIBLE. I think I've pretty much covered everything I tried there...now YOU go! :-)



Bru's Wiffle -- A Waffle Joint
2408 Wilshire Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90403
(310)453-2787

Comments

  1. Yummy!!!! Love it! Delicious! Thanks for sharing the experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts