Listen To This

India Shawn featuring Hit-Boy and James Fauntleroy - 'All I Have'



This is what happens when three great minds that have great chemistry collaborate.  Each of these kids is amazing at what they do, and I'm sure you're familiar with some of their work, if not all.  What I love most about this piece is the message.  I found the cover art gripping.  Simple, yet powerful.  I say the same of the song.  Turn it on, turn it up, and LISTEN. Powerful message from 3 power players in this music stuff. :-) You guys ROCKED this!


Brandy - "Wildest Dreams'


Everyone who knows anything about me knows how I feel about Brandy.  Her sound has influenced so many.  I could go on for days, seriously.  So, imagine my excitement to hear this new music from her. I'm so glad she's back to inspire, AGAIN. This is "the knock" as my friend Kevin Stuckey would say. :-). I am ACHING for this TwoEleven album now. Thank you, Brandy!!



Comments

  1. Candice, you initially put me on to India Shawn. This is an amazing piece of work. I am going through an extremely hard time right now and this song just SPEAKS to me. India's vocals are so soothing. Fauntleroy is so dope too. I was initially put on to him by the same guy ( @st_elgin )who put me on to you. Oh...Hit Boy is a legend in the making. He has so much talent, I tell you! Thank you for sharing, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot stop raving about "Wildest Dreams" . Brandy is back and she is ready to SNATCH! Her vocals are gold on this single.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left my headphones at home 2 days in a row!!!! I've been trying to hear this song since Monday!!! I remembered them today. So glad I did!!! I missed Brandy!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts